PATRIOT Restoration reduces replacement costs and additional living expenses.
With its quick response times and by using best-practice drying techniques to minimize structural damage and repairs, PATRIOT not only saves you time but money! Providing enough drying equipment to mitigate and control evaporation is essential for drying procedures. Quick and effective drying procedures inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and other harmful pathogens. Our team also minimizes secondary moisture problems by isolating and protecting the unaffected areas of the structure and valuable assets.
Steps in the Water Damage Process
• Thorough inspection using state-of-the-art, moisture-detection equipment
• Water extraction
• Ventilation of wall cavities to expedite the drying process
• Removal of drywall (only when necessary)
• Cleaning and sanitizing affected areas (depending on source of water)
• Monitoring the drying process with the addition or removal of drying equipment as needed to quickly dry the area
How PATRIOT Saves Customers Time and Money
• Reducing construction repairs and damage to personal property
• Evaluating and restoring water-damaged contents
• Preventing secondary damage to building materials and contents
• Protecting unaffected areas from humidity damage
• Reducing potential for mold, mildew and bacteria growth
• Reducing additional living expenses by expediting emergency services