PATRIOT is devoted to keeping your contents safe and secure during the restoration process.
Our highly trained contents technicians follow a structured process that creates efficiency in the handling of all household contents. This efficiency allows us to provide a superior service at a competitive price. A knowledgeable Contents Manager assists the property owners during the restoration process to ensure their valuables are accounted for and stored properly.
Steps in Contents Management
• Evaluations by experienced Project Managers & Supervisors to determine the most cost effective method of handling the project
• Evaluate the cost to pack out, clean, store & return items vs. replacement
• Evaluate the most cost effective storage option that meets the needs and restrictions of the project. On site, on site storage unit, and pack out
• Experienced supervisors that can determine non-salvageable vs. salvageable contents on site
• Minimize packing and storage of non-salvageable items when possible
• Written and photo documentation of all non-salvageable items
• On site review of all non-salvageable items with owner and adjuster (if possible)
• In shop review of contents with owner and adjuster (if possible) to determine scope of cleaning
• Detailed inventory and tracking system allows us to quickly locate items upon request
• Video and photo documentation of projects allows our technicians to document the condition of the contents